A Granite worktop is considered one of the most luxurious additions to your Kitchen. If you have one, you’ll know the skill that went into cutting and installing it exactly to complement your space. It can however be prone to staining. This shouldn’t be a problem though if you maintain your expensive Granite in the right way. So using the correct granite worktop cleaner and understanding how to clean and care for Granite safely is very important.
We’ve put together some tips for keeping your Granite worktop and other surfaces clean:
- Avoid accumulation of crumbs, dust and food residues on the surface.
- Clean up spills immediately with a soft, wet microfibre cloth like these and then use a second dry microfibre cloth to dry and buff the Granite.
- For dried-in stains use a purpose-made cleaner such as Quickleen Deep Clean & Stain Remover.
- Daily cleaning should be carried out with a worktop cleaner that cleans & sanitises, our Worktop Clean is safe to use on all natural and composite stone surfaces. It won’t damage or dull your Granite natural lustre like other cheaper supermarket surface cleaners can. With the added bonus of it killing 99.9% of germs including COVID and MRSA, it’s a must-have to complement our Granite Treatment.
- For the best overall results use a Granite Cleaning & Maintenance System – ours includes everything you’ll need for long-lasting care. Granite Worktop Cleaner & Polish, Worktop Clean & Microfibre Cloths.
Follow these basic steps and as result, you’ll keep your Granite worktops in the very best condition for years to come.
For more tips on how to look after your Granite Worktop and Surfaces visit our Cleaning Guide.