A Granite worktop is considered one of the most luxurious additions to your Kitchen. If you have one, you’ll know the skill that went into cutting and installing it exactly to complement your space. It can however be prone to staining. This shouldn’t be a problem though if you maintain your expensive Granite in the right way. So using the correct granite worktop cleaner and understanding how to clean and care for Granite safely is very important.
We’ve put together some tips for keeping your Granite worktop and other surfaces clean:
- Avoid accumulation of crumbs, dust and food residues on the surface.
- Clean up spills immediately with a soft, wet microfibre cloth like these and then use a second dry microfibre cloth to dry and buff the Granite.
- For dried-in stains use a purpose-made cleaner such as Powder Pro Deep Clean & Stain Remover.
- Daily cleaning should be carried out with a worktop cleaner that cleans & sanitises, our Worktop Clean is safe to use on all-natural and composite stone surfaces. It won’t damage or dull your Granite natural lustre as other cheaper supermarket surface cleaners can. With the added bonus of it kills 99.9% of bacteria and cold and flu viruses, it’s a must-have to complement our Quartz Treatment.
- For the best overall results use a Granite Cleaning & Maintenance System – ours includes everything you’ll need for long-lasting care. Granite Worktop Cleaner & Polish, Worktop Clean & Microfibre Cloths.
Follow these basic steps and as result, you’ll keep your Granite worktops in the very best condition for years to come.
We’re certain you will love our products. We have thousands of satisfied customers and many of them have kindly written reviews to help you with your purchase. In addition to the written reviews for this product. You can see real customer video reviews on a selection of our products by visiting our Video Reviews.
Free shipping on all orders over £19.99.