Powder Pro Multi Surface Cleaning Powder & Stain Remover is quick, safe & cost-effective. It’s non-toxic, non-caustic, 100% bio-degradable and is user, pet and eco-friendly. It works differently from other cleaners because it has both the ability to cut and remove grease with a powerful capability to remove hard water salts, scale, rust & general corrosion. Consequently, it allows you to replace many individual cleaning products, saving time, money and space.
What does Powder Pro do?
Cleans hobs, ovens & oven glass
Excellent on BBQ’s – removes rust, grease and grim
Removes watermarks from Stainless Steel
Cleans and shine removing tarnish from metals such as Silver, Copper, Brass & Stainless Steel
Contains a corrosion inhibitor, protecting metals from corrosion
Removes burns, tarnish, baked-on fat & grease from Stainless Steel
Sanitises, removing biofilms that harbour bacteria and allergy-causing pathogens & kills 99.9% of germs
And even more…
Versatile powerful cleaner for use all over your home
Removes stains from cups & knife marks on crockery
Sprinkle a little on carpets to remove stains
The sticky glue left behind after labels is no match for Powder Pro
An excellent boat cleaner, for all surfaces onboard
Removes limescale & soap scum on glass, tiles & shower fittings
Removes mould & mildew from grout
How does Powder Pro work?
Firstly this formula is 95% natural silica. The remaining 5% is made up of synthesised materials derived from natural ingredients used in the manufacture of food additives. Secondly, the secret is in its high performance wetting action to penetrate fats, grease and dirt, allowing the natural silica to absorb the lifted fats and oils, locking it onto the cloth, preventing smearing. Thirdly, Powder Pro Multi Surface Cleaning Powder & Stain Remover is a quick, safe and cost-effective multi-purpose cleaner that out-performs the strongest, harshest chemical cleaners. In addition, this magic powder is non-toxic, non-caustic, 100% bio-degradable and is pet, user and eco-friendly, and it works. Don’t just take our word for it. The powder consistently scores 5-star reviews and comes recommended by the UK’s leading Stainless Steel Sink Supplier. In other words, people LOVE IT! – Just take a look
Effective on Stainless Steel and grease build-up, burn marks and other difficult to clean areas. The powder can be used to clean tiles, grout and other surfaces throughout commercial businesses, including bathrooms. It can even be used to remove stains from coffee cups, rust and watermarks from cutlery and knife marks from crockery. The list is endless.
Free shipping on all orders over £49.99.