Quartz is a very hard-wearing stone, however, it can be prone to staining. This shouldn’t be a problem though if you clean and care for it in the right way using a good quality Quartz worktop cleaner & polish. With its polished sheen, there can be a risk that the surface can be scratched. People also complain that they don’t know how to recover the Quartz’s natural lustre after they’ve used the wrong products.
We’ve put together some tips for keeping your Quartz worktop and other surfaces clean:
- Avoid accumulation of crumbs, dust and food residues on the surface.
- Clean up spills immediately with a soft, wet microfibre cloth like these and then use a second dry microfibre cloth to dry and buff the Quartz.
- For dried-in stains use a purpose-made cleaner such as Quickleen Deep Clean & Stain Remover.
- Daily cleaning should be carried out with a worktop cleaner that cleans & sanitises, our Worktop Clean is safe to use on all natural and composite stone surfaces. It won’t damage or dull your Quartz natural lustre like other cheaper supermarket surface cleaners can. With the added bonus of it killing 99.9% of germs including COVID and MRSA its a must-have to complement our Quartz Treatment.
- For the best overall results use a Quartz Cleaning & Maintenance System – ours includes everything you’ll need for long-lasting care. Quartz worktop cleaner & polish, Worktop Clean & microfibre cloths.
Follow these basic steps, and you’ll continue to keep your Quartz worktops in the very best condition for years to come.
For more tips on how to look after your Quartz Worktop and Surfaces visit our Cleaning Guide.