Stainless steel appliances & sinks look and feel great in your kitchen. Its smooth, matte finish gives your kitchen a sleek and expensive look. On top of that, stainless steel is well known for being tough and anti-rust despite regular wear and tear. This makes it an obvious choice for most modern kitchens. However, that doesn’t mean that rust, stains and damage never happen. If you’re worried about how to maintain your beautiful shiny stainless steel kitchen sink and appliances, stress not. All it takes is our Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish and a few rules to remember to keep them bright and clean!
- Avoid accumulation of crumbs, dust and food residues on the surface.
- Clean up spills immediately with a soft microfibre cloth like these and then use a second dry microfibre cloth to dry and buff the worktop.
- Apply our stainless steel cleaner and polish and then wipe off and buff to a shine – follow the stainless steels natural grain when buffing.
- For dried-in stains use a purpose-made cleaner such as Powder Pro Deep Clean & Stain Remover.
- For the best overall results use a Full Cleaning System like our Stainless Steel Cleaning Kit. Ours include everything you’ll need for long-lasting care.
Follow these basic steps, and you’ll continue to keep your stainless steel in the very best condition for years to come.