Corian is a very hard-wearing surface. However, it is necessary to remember that no worktop is indestructible. It can be prone to scratches and staining. This shouldn’t be a problem though if you care for it in the right way with a good quality Corian Worktop Cleaner & Polish. People often ask how to protect their investment and how to keep it in pristine condition. We’ve put together some tips for keeping your Corian worktop and other surfaces clean:
- Avoid accumulation of crumbs, dust and food residues on the surface.
- Clean up spills immediately with a soft, wet microfibre cloth like these and then use a second dry microfibre cloth to dry and buff your Corian worktop to a showroom shine.
- For dried-in stubborn hard to clean stains use a purpose-made cleaner such as Powder Pro Deep Clean & Stain Remover.
- Daily cleaning should be carried out with a worktop cleaner that cleans & sanitises, our Worktop Clean is safe to use on all-natural and composite stone surfaces. It won’t damage or dull your Corian natural lustre as other cheaper supermarket surface cleaners can. With the added bonus of it kills 99.9% of bacteria and cold and flu viruses, it’s a must-have to complement our Quartz Treatment Corian Worktop Cleaner.
- For the best overall results use a Corian Cleaning & Maintenance System – ours includes everything you’ll need for long-lasting care.
Follow these basic steps, and you’ll continue to keep your Corian in the very best condition for years to come.
We’re certain you will love our products. We have thousands of satisfied customers and many of them have kindly written reviews to help you with your purchase. In addition to the written reviews for this product. You can see real customer video reviews on a selection of our products by visiting our Video Reviews.
Free shipping on all orders over £19.99.