Corian is a very hard-wearing surface. However it is necessary to remember that no worktop is indestructible. It can be prone to scratches and staining. This shouldn’t be a problem though if you care for it in the right way with a good quality Corian Worktop Cleaner & Polish. People often ask how to protect their investment and how to keep it in pristine condition. We’ve put together some tips for keeping your Corian worktop and other surfaces clean:
- Avoid accumulation of crumbs, dust and food residues on the surface.
- Clean up spills immediately with a soft, wet microfibre cloth like these and then use a second dry microfibre cloth to dry and buff the Corian.
- For dried-in stains use a purpose-made cleaner such as Quickleen Deep Clean & Stain Remover.
- Daily cleaning should be carried out with a worktop cleaner that cleans & sanitises, our Worktop Clean is safe to use on all natural and composite stone surfaces. It won’t damage or dull your Corian natural lustre like other cheaper supermarket surface cleaners can. With the added bonus of it killing 99.9% of germs including COVID and MRSA it’s a must-have to complement our Corian Worktop Cleaner & Polish.
- For the best overall results use a Corian Cleaning & Maintenance System – ours includes everything you’ll need for long-lasting care.
Follow these basic steps, and you’ll continue to keep your Corian in the very best condition for years to come.
For more tips on how to look after your Corian Worktop and Surfaces visit our Cleaning Guide.