Corian is a very hard-wearing surface. However, it is necessary to remember that no worktop is indestructible. It can be prone to scratches and staining. This shouldn’t be a problem though if you care for it in the right way with a good quality Corian Worktop Cleaner & Polish. People often ask how to protect their investment and how to keep it in pristine condition. We’ve put together some tips for keeping your Corian worktop and other surfaces clean:
- Avoid accumulation of crumbs, dust and food residues on the surface.
- Clean up spills immediately with a soft, wet microfibre cloth like these and then use a second dry microfibre cloth to dry and buff your Corian worktop to a showroom shine.
- For dried-in stubborn hard to clean stains use a purpose-made cleaner such as Powder Pro Multi Surface Cleaning Powder & Stain Remover.
- Daily cleaning should be carried out with a worktop cleaner that cleans & sanitises, our Worktop Clean is safe to use on all-natural and composite stone surfaces. It won’t damage or dull your Corian natural lustre as other cheaper supermarket surface cleaners can. With the added bonus of it kills 99.9% of bacteria and cold and flu viruses, it’s a must-have to complement our Quartz Treatment Corian Worktop Cleaner.
- For the best overall results, use a Corian Maintenance Kit – ours includes everything you’ll need for long-lasting care.
Follow these basic steps, and you’ll continue to keep your Corian in the very best condition for years to come.
Free shipping on all orders over £49.99.